Online Asia Market

Online Asia Market
Banner

Warning


Warning

 

Special attention to the travelers of Jessore-Dhaka or Dhaka-Jessore.
I'm sharing a real event.
Went 8 March
The late night is estimated at 4.30 minutes. A coach of Sohag Paribahan went from Badda in the capital to Jessore. Coach No. 156
After a brief walk, he saw the bus's mechanical fault. Is it not artificial or natural?

However it took time to spend it standing in the street. After a few steps have been stopped, the car is stopped once more and it is a repair.
The passengers were surprised to see dissatisfaction and mixed reaction.
"Why did the authorities leave such a car on the night"?
These types of questions revolve around passengers. There were 31 passengers in the car.
When the car was about a kilometer route from the Padma Convention Center, the ferry crossing jam fell into Padma. The place was solitary. There were dense trees at the side of the road.
When the driver jumped into the car jam, after some time he came to his seat and asked for the passengers-
"Do not open the glass of the windows, can the problem be"?
After this, I took a closer look and saw that the glass next to me was properly set.
My 20+ year old girl with the lady sitting in my back seat. Both of them are already lying in the first place after breaking the seat.
Some of the passengers are tired, someone sleeps, someone is shaking,
Suddenly the youth sitting behind me cried. Squeaking screams and screaming. Everybody laughs like a laughing-out situation. I was also sleeping. Standing up, standing up the seat, said,
'What has happened?'
The girl said, someone handed over my window.
Still the girl did not understand what happened?
: Have you gone?
I do not know first?
I see that?
Then he said, where is my bag?
She asked her mother, where is my bag?
His mother said that the bag was with you.
There has been robbed sure bags.
Look at the window glass open.
They blame the woman sitting behind them, have you opened the window?
The woman says, why would I open?
However, immediately it seems that hijackers from outside hijacked bags from glasses.
The girl has already returned a little bit. He said that someone was holding my bag. I tried to hold the bag. But someone from the outside cut the bag handle with sharp things. In the meantime, the skin of the girl's hand was slightly shadowed.
The bag contained the necessary accessories, including its mobile set, some money, and the exam paper.
However,
Everyone fell into panic. When I reached the Padma, I was able to test the windows of the cars around the light of day. I saw the windows of most windows glasses in bad shape. Besides, it is almost impossible to play outside from outside the window. In the meantime, how did the robbery?
During the hijacking, the coaches were sleeping in the seat behind the helper!
The matter is sufficient to investigate but no one can be kept out of suspicion whether the vehicle is involved.
But caution passengers.
Being hijacked.
In the car that will take you, see the window glass. Our car was named Sohag Paribanan.
Since it is not possible to confirm the ticket by the car beforehand. So try to know if there is a new model car.

Be careful, be careful:

Thank you

No comments

Theme images by Maica. Powered by Blogger.